Beth Hanrahan, MD
Your Personal Physician
I am an Internist. Internists are also called primary care doctors, family doctors and general practitioners. Internists are highly trained medical doctors who specialize in the diagnosis and medical treatment of adults. Internists today not only treat and manage multiple chronic and severe illnesses that a patient may have, but we also focus on helping our patients with preventive medicine and wellness strategies that help keep people happy and healthy.
I serve as your primary care doctor in the Clearwater Florida area, integrating preventive care and your personal needs with other specialists when required. To read more about what it is I do, please click here.
To read the latest health news and information from the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) click here.
Important Information for Patients
Everyone’s time is valuable. Our office is very busy and we schedule your appointments in an effort to both minimize time spent in the waiting room and to help keep you safe by reducing your direct contact with other patients in the office.
Please make every effort to be on time and have your paperwork completed prior to your scheduled appointment.
We understand that sometimes life happens and you will be late for your appointment. In the event you are going to be late for an appointment, please call us. We can reschedule you very quickly.
If you arrive at the office late for your appointment, we may have already cancelled that appointment and you will need to be rescheduled.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- We do not have any Covid-19 Vaccines and will not be administering them in our office.
- By executive order, every patient who wants a Covid-19 Vaccine in Florida must register on their County website or call the County phone number to schedule an appointment. (In Pinellas County Pinellas.floridahealth.gov or call 727-824-6900.)
- We will not be able to assist patients with the Covid-19 Vaccine registration process.
- We can’t independently sign patients up for the vaccine.
- Vaccine information changes quickly. The most current information can be found online via the Florida Department of Health. Our staff does not have more information than is posted online and therefore can’t provide further assistance.